Today we are going to write a review of Honeywell’s wall-mounted water cooler, which is an exceptionally great piece of office equipment. Capable of providing you with both hot and cold water, the water cooler is perfect for holding all your daily beverages, whether they be coffee or tea. It’s easy to use, easy to maintain and comes with some outstanding quality features like a perfect temperature control system.
Honeywell HWB1083S Commercial Grade Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser
Honeywell is a leading manufacturer of premier commercial water coolers. Our self-supporting bottom loading water cooler is perfect for any business, school, or restaurant that wants to provide an effective and reliable drinking water solution with a bottom-up design.
Currently, we are surrounded by a sea of water that is contaminated with bacteria that can be very harmful. Many people are concerned about drinking water at home because of the presence of harmful bacteria. To relieve this concern, there is a reliable and simple way to enjoy clean and fresh water in your own home all year round — hot and cold water dispensers. Honeywell provides you the best hot and cold water dispenser, which can meet up your daily necessity!
Amazing Features of Honeywell Water Cooler
You can also check our best water cooler reviews & Buying Guide 2019. What are those?
As one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of consumer products, Honeywell’s reputation extends far beyond the company’s annual sales figures. Its products are trusted by the majority of homeowners and businesses. Honeywell has built up a strong name for itself in the world of domestic appliances. It brings to the table an impressive line of quality products that are safe, reliable, and easy to use.
Stainless steel tank:
This first-class self-supporting, UL-certified water cooler features a food-grade stainless steel tank that provides premium quality with clean water.
The remarkable black finish and the moderate design make this water heater and cooler suitable for any living or working space. Moreover, this water dispenser’s funnel features a point that helps to avoid spills when using bottles with spill-proof caps!
Child safety lock:
The drip tray is not fixed, also the automatic push system and the child safety lock for the hot water make this amazing water dispenser secure and straightforward to use.
This compact beverage container requires no tools to fill. A push-in top ensures that beverages remain hot, while the child safety lock ensures that curious children don’t accidentally open it.
Chemical free disk:
For preventing the growth of harmful bacteria, this water dispenser has a chemical-free disk placed in the area of the cool water tank.
Honeywell’s self-supporting water dispenser has 4 liters per hour heating capacity at 1790F and alternatively the cooling capacity at below 500F for 2 liters per hour. Therefore, these features will provide all the necessary support for your family.
Let’s watch a video about Honeywell water cooler reviews
- Certified by UL and Energy Star: Before buying water dispenser products, most of the consumers carefully notice that the product is either accredited by UL and Energy Star or not. So, the good thing is that the Honeywell freestanding water cooler approved by UL and Energy Star.
- Standard manufacture technology: For providing quality service and standard safety this water cooler made with copper, aluminum, plastic, and stainless steel. Stainless steel offers you high-quality and danger-free water. It is powered by a 100 watt and 110v water cooler. It would be the ideal one for your home or workspace for its stylish design. Its height and width is 39 inch by 14 inches. Moreover, this water cooler also has one year warranty with free servicing to provide you the best satisfactory service.
- This water cooler is top loading type cooler. Usually, you can use 3/5 gallon water bottles of different sizes.
- Preventing the growth of unwanted bacteria, it has exceptional, a particular disk which is chemical-free which is located at the bottom of the cooling water tank.
- It also has groundbreaking technology which ensures the highest water hygiene. The test of water is fresh and strange smell-free. The quality of approved by NSF/ANSI.
- The ideal water dispenser for you is hot, room temperature, or cold water — all at the nice touch of a button. This commercial-grade dispenser features a heating capacity of 4 liters per hour over 181 degrees F and a cooling capacity of 2 liters per hour below 50 degrees F.
- This model is certified to be energy efficient.
- After reading some consumers review, I have learned that this bottom-loading model water cooler makes noise when it works and it is very much disturbing! So, you need to consider this point before buying this product.
- Many reviewers claimed that the cold water unit doesn’t supply the water so much cold.
- Cheaper plastics are used for making the levers, so it’s not very hygienic for drinking water.
- This model had an issue with hot water. It took a while to get someone to help us and they were not very helpful. The instructions even say that hot water is likely to stop working right away.
- Sometimes several buttons are stuck, which makes it very difficult to clear the jammed buttons. They had to go through buckets of water before they could finally release the button.
When you buy a product you need to both the advantages and disadvantages of that product. In the case of buying water cooler, most of the consumer firstly prefers bottom storage system. But I am talking about a top-loaded (Avalon A1WATERCOOLER A1 Top Loading) Cooler Dispenser too, which is also good as well as bottom loading cooler.
However, most of the consumers who bought this product for the business purpose they are pretty much satisfied with this product. So, you can buy the Honeywell water cooler dispenser for your working space.
Is there a on/off switch for the hot water tap?
Your hot and cold water taps are each controlled by separate switches. One is located on the front of the unit, while the other is positioned on the back. If you refer to page 4 of your user’s manual, you’ll find a diagram that shows both of them. You’ll also find important safety information regarding the child lock for the hot water tap on page 6.
How do I get a warranty on this wonderful machine?
The warranty is given to you by the manufacturer. Read it in full and you will learn what the manufacturer will do for you if something goes wrong with your product. Depending on the manufacturer, warranties can be valid for several years. If you have a problem, contact customer support using the information on the warranty certificate or by calling the number located on the warranty card.
What is the size of the drip tray area?
The spout to drip tray distance varies between the three available positions. In the top position, the distance is three inches, while in the second position the distance is six inches, and in the last position the distance is eight inches. The drip tray area is nine and a half inches wide by nine inches deep.
Is there a filtration system included?
This system is designed for large 5 gallon jugs of water. With a push of a button on the top, you can dispense chilled or heated water into a glass or container. Because you use bottled water from the dispenser, there is no need for a filter.
By the way, I think you’ve listed a few features of this water cooler that are perhaps a bit overstated. Aside from the negative points, there are many other great things about this product that we think all customers can appreciate.
Some consumers have said it’s a noisy water cooler, but most of them have enjoyed the water cooler. Overall, this could be a good product for saving money.
Hope you will be benefited after reading this Honeywell water cooler reviews and this will help you to decide between ordering this product for your home or working space. Don’t forget our healthy home tips 2021, what are those?
Stay with me for different products review and if you want there are some other product information’s have a look at them. Have a good day.